Click photo for the complete article.
Ray Lott & Associates, Inc. is operated by its president, Ray Lott,
RF, CF, TAF, who formed this company in 1989 after a 20-year career
in the forest products industry, which included forestry and
executive positions with International Paper and Weyerhaeuser.
Mr. Lott was a west coast forest fire fighter with
the United States Forest Service, a surveyor with the United States
Naval Seabees and is a Vietnam veteran.
Ray Lott & Associates, Inc. operates on the principle that the
most important element in forest management is the landowner and
that sound forestry practices should be utilized in assisting
landowners achieve their objectives.
The company has served virtually every type and size of client,
including private land owners, attorneys, title companies, doctors,
railroads, municipalities, and corporations. Client services have
included probably every timber and timberland issue that can
Ray Lott’s credentials include:
- Bachelor of Forestry – Major: Forest Management – Stephen F. Austin State University (4.5 year curriculum)
- Certified Forester® (CF #450) - Nationwide -
Society of American Foresters
- Certified Tree Farm Inspector -
American Tree Farm System
- Texas Accredited Forester (TAF #58) – Texas Forestry Association
- State Accredited Forestry
Consultant: Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma
- Arkansas, Registered Forester (RF
- Oklahoma, Registered Forester (RF
- *REALTOR® - Gerald Haire Realty - (Burt Clem - Broker, TX Lic 530921)
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Texas Association of
- Member, Texas Forestry Association
- Member, Mensa